The Air Venturi Avenge-X Classic PCP Air Rifle with wood or synthetic stock is a modular platform that provides unparalleled performance, especially at this price point. With this system, shooters can buy one air rifle that can be adapted for multiple shooting needs.
Shooters can buy this air rifle to get started on a system that offers adaptability because of the caliber change kits, multiple stock styles and even different air reservoirs. Each part is interchangeable with the other options, meaning that users can buy one air rifle and purchase other variations for additional uses.
This air rifle includes many of the beloved features present on prior models in the lineup, including the externally-adjustable regulator and adjustable hammer spring. These features pair well with the adaptability of this modular PCP, with its externally-adjustable transfer port and two-stage adjustable trigger.
The attractive and durable wood stock on the Air Venturi Avenge-X Classic features checkering on the grip for a firm hold, and it has sling mounting points at the front and rear of the stock to make it simple to add a sling for carrying convenience. In addition, a male quick-disconnect fill fitting on the end of the bottle or tube enables quick and simple filling, and the threaded dust cap keeps it free from dirt and debris.
The air rifle features a smooth reversible side-lever for easy cocking and true ambidextrous operation, a high shot count, a high-capacity magazine, a standard magazine, and a single-shot tray. For adding scopes and other optics, this air rifle offers a metal Weaver/Picatinny optics rail, and it also has a metal Picatinny accessory rail on the forearm that accepts items such as bipods, lasers, and lights.
To get a flexible and modular air rifle with many options for modification for added uses, buy an Air Venturi Avenge-X Classic PCP Air Rifle with wood or synthetic stock today!
- Pre-charged Pneumatic
- Reversible side-lever cocking
- Wood stock
- Interchangeable calibers: .177, .22, .25 (caliber change kits sold separately)
- Externally-adjustable, stainless steel regulator (up to 3,000 PSI)
- Easily-accessible hammer spring adjustment screw
- Externally-adjustable transfer port (Two Position)
- Two-stage adjustable trigger
- 210cc air tube or 400cc carbon fiber bottle
- Shots per fill (tube)*: 110 (.177), 80 (.22), 55 (.25)
- Shots per fill (bottle)**: 210 (.177), 180 (.22), 110 (.25)
- Max. fill pressure: 4,351 PSI (300 BAR)
- Max. velocity: 1160 FPS (8.1gr), 1100 FPS (14.6gr), 980 FPS (25.4gr)
- Max. power***: 29 FPE (.177), 49 FPE (.22), 60 FPE (.25)
- Fully shrouded barrel with 1/2×20 threaded muzzle and knurled cap
- Integral baffle stack that also centers the barrel
- Metal Picatinny rail on fore-end of stock
- Sling mounting holes in front and rear of stock
- Dual gauges — reg. pressure (LH Side) and fill pressure (RH Side)
- Male quick-disconnect fill fitting
- Easy access degassing screw
- Manual safety
- Weaver/Picatinny optics rail
- Checkered grip
- Checkered forearm (tube version)
- Ventilated rubber buttpad
- Barrel length: 22.8″
- Overall length: 44″
- Weight: 7.9 lbs. (tube version), 7.65 lbs. (bottle version)
- High Capacity Magazine: 20 rds. (.177), 16 rds. (.22), 13 rds. (.25)
- Standard Capacity Magazine: 10 rds. (.177 & .22), 8 rds. (.25)
- Includes two magazines (standard and high-capacity), single-shot tray, 5 Allen wrenches