The Worlds Most Powerful Production Air Rifle, the Air Force Texan – CF Series, reigns supreme in the air gunning world. Featuring our TX2 valve system and a DOT approved, re-testable, and commercially re-fillable 250 BAR carbon fiber tank the AirForce Texan LSS Big Bore is capable of producing over 800 foot-pounds of energy!*
Every AirForce Texan LSS rifle is made right here, in our Ft. Worth Texas-based factory, with the exception of our match grade barrels sourced from Lothar Walther in Germany. The Texan platform has been in production since 2015 and no other big bore air rifle is as trusted or proven for reliability and lethality. Having taken all manner of game the world over the Texan .50 and .457 CF Series are the perfect tools for your next hunt.
The New AirForce Texan LSS. With its 34″ barrel, it can hurl .45-caliber ammo as fast as 1,000 FPS at muzzle energies of up to 600 foot-pounds, AirForce reports. And, it can do it much quieter than its older, unmoderated sibling. Before this, AirForce Airguns shooters desiring the same big-bore bite as the Texan with significantly less bark often looked to the Texan SS and its Sound-Loc System technology. But, that option comes with lower velocities and muzzle energies that go along with an almost 10-inch shorter barrel.
- .510 Caliber Lothar Walther Barrel
- Pressure Relief Device
- Adjustable Power. See our Manual for more information on how to tune your rifle for your specific ammo used.
- Low Effort Side Lever Cocking
- Available in Original Black Finish
- Velocity: up to 1100 feet per second*
- Max Fill Pressure: 3625 psi / 250 bar (Only use compressed air or dry nitrogen)
- Action: Single shot
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Length: 54.25 inches
- Barrel: 34 inches
- Trigger: 2 stage, adjustable for position
- Sights: Open or optical may be installed
- Air Tank Volume: 490cc
- Safety: Automatic on cocking
- Energy: up to 800 foot pounds