Easily the most flexible big bore system on the market, the Seneca Double Shot .50 Cal Double Barrel Shotgun delivers a decisive one-two punch to medium and large game with any combination of .50 caliber ammo, shotshells, and the Air Venturi Air Bolt.
The Seneca Double Shot .50 Cal Double Barrel Shotgun uses a patent-pending air distributor that allows you to seamlessly perform a quick follow up shot in less than two seconds through the use of a barrel selector dial. No more bringing the action to a standstill to reload! Simply load both barrels, rack back the bolt, fire your shot, twist the barrel selector dial, rack the bolt, and fire again. To sight in on your target, use the traditional shotgun style bead sight, or purchase the Air Venturi 11mm Dovetail rail for mounting the optic of your choice.
innovative PCP uses a 244cc cylinder, filled to 3000 psi, that provides 5 full-powered shots per fill. This high pressure translates to incredible velocities with up to 1,130 fps with shotshells. The options don’t stop there however, as the Double Shot can sling .50 caliber big bore ammo and the revolutionary Air Venturi Air Bolt—an arrow-slinging system that can put 170 FPE on target. Each Double Shot features the trademarked etched actions and finely grained hardwood stocks you’ve come to expect from a brand that pays homage to the golden age of the hunt.
Put simply, the Seneca Double Shot is the most versatile big bore PCP shotgun on the market today that doubles down on big bore power. If you want a PCP shotgun that can sling .50 caliber rounds downrange one shot after the next, grab the Double Shot and track your game—the trail awaits.
- Pre-charged Pneumatic
- 244 cc air cylinder
- Two Smooth Bore Barrels
- Up to 5 good shots per fill
- 3000 psi fill
- Male Quick Disconnect Foster Fill Fitting
- On-board pressure guage
- Velocity up to 1130 fps with shotshells
- Velocity up to 425 fps with Air Bolts (170+ FPE)
- Velocity up to 600 fps with Round Balls (140+ FPE)
- Thread on chokes (Easily removed for use with Air Bolt or Slugs)
- Front bead sight (no rear sight)
- Optional 11mm dovetail scope rail to add optics
- Ambidextrous hardwood stock
- Rubber Butt pad
- Patent Pending Air Distributor allows a follow-up shot in less than 2 seconds
- Bore Diameter: 12.47mm Barrel Thread: 16.6×18 Choke Measurement: 12.4mm The choke reduces the inner barrel diameter from .494″ to .486″