The updated Seneca Dragon Claw II throws a .50-caliber projectile and gets 340 ft-lbs. of muzzle energy, giving you the power to compete with firearms when hunting. This rifle can humanely and quickly take out feral hogs, javelinas, coyotes, foxes, nutria, possums, woodchucks, raccoons and similar-sized animals.
The Seneca Dragon Claw II is a very versatile air rifle. You can choose between shooting either lead ammo or air bolts. The rifled barrel makes the air bolts deadly accurate, and sending the 430 grain bolts at speeds over 600 FPS means they will be unstoppable, even on the largest game.
Because this gun has two large air reservoirs, you have the luxury of getting plenty of shots from a fill while you’re out hunting. And, It’s easily filled to 3000 PSI via the female quick disconnect fitting on the bottom air reservoir.
- Pre-charged Pneumatic (PCP)
- Rifled barrel
- Bolt-action with longer cocking handle
- Fixed front sight
- Fully adjustable, removable rear sight
- Dual air chambers (500cc total air capacity)
- 3,000 psi max fill pressure
- Built-in manometer (pressure gauge)
- 11mm scope rail (use only compact scopes)
- 2 power levels (first bolt stop is low power, second is high)
- Up to 860 FPS with 177 grain round balls
- Up to 600 FPS with Seneca Air Bolts
- Up to 340 FPE with 336 grain flat nose slugs
- Hardwood Monte Carlo stock with checkered forearm & grip
- Raised right-hand cheek-piece
- Includes Male Quick-Disconnect Foster Fill Connection on rifle